5 years ago I started Herb's a flat-packed furniture company that has shipped orders to over 700 customers around the world, giving me first-hand experience designing a finished product and delivering it to my customers on time. I am now venturing into product design with the PBspoon, designed to squeeze every ounce of peanut butter out of the jar!
Thank you spoon-pporters!
Back in August of 2017 this was just a PB pipe dream. Huge thank you to my nutty team that has helped get this project off the ground:
- Alexa Carney, Graphic Designer – Extra Chunky Jif
- Jordan Black, Photo – Extra Chunky Jif
- Jordan Thompson, Video – Creamy Jif
- Christian Donnelly, Product Designer – Cookie Butter
- Jamie Sumague, Photo – Nutellla
- The Foundery, Makerspace for prototyping designs
Our PB saving device was then launched on Kickstarter; over 2,000 spoons were sold to backers around the world to help launch the PBspoon in the marketplace!